ij.start.canon - Setup Canon Printer
Canon printer product site for Canon inkjet printer like Pixma, Maxify and more. Visiting ij.start.canon is the online way to set up the correct software for your Canon printer. Undoubtedly, it will help you to set up your printer device further. For complete canon printer setup assistance, read the complete article.
How do you download Canon printer?
Download printer software from ij.start.canon:
It’s the preferred option we recommends to use as you will receive an updated version;
- Visit ij.start.canon
- Click on “Set Up.”
- Choose the first letters of your model type and choose the product name.
- You’re on the Canon printer drivers downloads page.
- Click Download and select a preferred option like Save, Save As or Run.
Complete Installation Guide for ij.start.canon
Follow the below guide and set up your Canon printer;
- Download software – Visit ij.start.canon and download the Canon driver.
- Install and Select connection type – Double-tap on file and select wireless or USB connection.
- Turn ON the Canon printer – Press the button to turn on the printer.
- Connect WiFi – On a wireless connection, press and hold the WiFI alarm to connect.
- Flashing blue and green lamps – If you find this situation, it means the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Agree on the terms to install – Read and agree to the license terms of Canon set up in order to install.
- Finish the Canon Printer Setup – Tap on Complete to finish the final step.
Ij Start Canon Printer Setup
- Visit ij.start.canon.
- Download canon printer drivers using the model name.
- Install the software on your operating system.
- Connect your printer and computer to a connection.
- You are ready to print with Canon printer.